- Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
- See a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficult breathing and cough). While visiting doctor wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose.
- If you have these signs/symptoms please call State helpline number 102 (Toll Free), 0389-2318336/0389-2323336 or Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s 24X7 helpline at 011-23978046.
- Avoid participating in large gatherings.
- Have a close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever.
- Touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Spit in public.